Progress your career in Advanced Engineering, Business Services, Digital, Environmental, Marine and Health and Wellbeing at Plymouth Science Park.
There are a number of vacancies that are being advertised for the Plymouth office of Chess Dynamics including:
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Naval Systems Engineering Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- CLS Naval Lead
Discover more and apply for roles here.
There are a number of vacancies that are being advertised from Devon Training Hub including:
- Primary Care Network Health Inequalities Fellows
- Locality Based GP Educator Fellow to deliver Multi-professional
- Junior Project Manager
- Devon Clinical Placement Expansion Programme (CPEP) Business
- Communications & Website Administrator
- Practice Nurse
- Administrator/Receptionist & IT & Support Administrator
- GP with interest in Care Home Medicine, Frailty and multi-disciplinary working
- Nurse Practitioner/ANP or Primary Care Paramedic
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Salaried GP
To find out more and receive a job specification, please email Andy Smallshaw, Project Manager, Devon Training Hub at email@example.com.
Already one of the largest software houses in the South West, GOSS are running a major recruitment campaign to increase their team. Due to GOSS winning several new large clients, as well as their existing clients choosing to use GOSS’S Digital Platform to facilitate their Digital Transformation Programmes, GOSS have several vacancies to fill:
Plymouth City Council have been helping students to get the skills and qualifications they need since 1887, and are now one of the leading providers of vocational, professional and technical training in the South West.
They are now recruiting a Health and Social Care Co-ordinator.
Are you looking for a project management role in a fast-growing business where people are at the heart of everything we do? Would you like to work within a socially conscious organisation that is making a real impact in the education sector?Discover more about the Project Management Role and other opportunities at The Key.
Rowe IT is continuing to grow with exciting new opportunities in 2021. They are looking to recruit Software Engineers across the board along with a Commercial Manager and Principal Delivery Manager. These are all key roles supporting new and current projects and an expanding organisation.
They are looking for people who love technology and are passionate about sharing knowledge. To do this they have created an environment which allows employees to grow by exploring new areas and skills. Rowe IT’s employees are the best at what they do and are at the heart of the company culture. As the company grows, they ensure you do too.
- New job opportunities include:
- Principal Delivery Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Technical Lead
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Sponge is currently recruiting for several positions including:
- Software engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Graduate Visual Designer
- Front-End Developer
- Early Stage Researcher
- Marketing Communications Manager
- ISO Audit Manager
- Account Director
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Learning Experience Designer
- Account Manager
- Learning Experience Consultant
- Elearning Developer
- Sales Support Administrator
- Client Support Advisor
Contact us to discover more about careers at Plymouth Science Park.