TO ACHIEVE A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME IN UNCERTAIN TIMES.
Interactive online workshop. Suitable for companies considering succession planning options and raising finance illustrated through a management buy-out interactive case study.
Now, more than ever, it is critical that business owners and management teams enter into transactions with a full understanding of what they can involve.
The key to raising finance
This workshop provides an opportunity to gain a greater insight into the transactional process in a fast-paced interactive session. It is designed to provide up to date analysis of lending criteria and to assist you in longer term strategic planning.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for business owners and managers contemplating a transaction that will need funds for the following:
• Management buyout
• Expansion/development and succession planning/growth capital
• Extracting cash from a business
Or those considering alternatives to a trade sale.
The workshop is designed to give participants a unique opportunity to work through a fast-paced case study in a small group with:
• Representatives from NatWest’s regional corporate team and transaction specialists
• Experienced deal makers from the corporate finance team at PKF Francis Clark
• Experienced corporate and banking lawyers at Stephens Scown
Each group will discuss a wide range of issues, introduced by a case study, which will cover the funding options currently available to SMEs and the alternatives to a trade sale, as well as an overview of the key legal terms on a deal. Timetable
08.45 Online registration
09.00 Introduction and overview
09.15 Workshop begins with interactive breakout sessions
12.00 Wrap up and Q&A
• An appreciation of the commercial and financial issues that need to be addressed when looking at raising finance
• An understanding of the practical issues in undertaking a transaction and raising finance
• An understanding of the key legal issues in a transaction and how to prepare for these
• Interaction with other participants to benefit from the perspective of other business owners and managers
To maintain confidentiality, attendees will only be identified by their first name and will not be expected to talk about their own business or their future plans in the groups.
Reserve your place
To reserve your place, or if you have any questions about the event, please contact:
Claire vis-bulmer Corporate Finance Relationship Manager 01392 667000 firstname.lastname@example.org