This is a quick breakdown of the current and up-and-coming funding opportunities available, provided by non-dilutive funding experts Granted Consultancy.
Health & Life Science projects are a prominent component of the non-dilutive funding landscape, so we’ve picked out some key opportunities to support the feasibility and deployment of medical projects and technologies.
If you would like further information on project eligibility get in touch with Granted Consultancy today.
Innovate UK SMART Grants:
UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £25 million for game-changing and commercially viable R&D innovation that can significantly impact the UK economy.
Your proposal must demonstrate a clear game-changing, innovative, disruptive, and ambitious idea leading to new products, processes or services. Your proposed idea should be significantly ahead of others in the field and set for rapid commercialisation.
Deadline date: 25/08/21
Biomedical Catalyst 2021:
Early and Late Stage Awards
The aim of this early and late-stage competition is to enable businesses to create a data package that can support the further development of their products.
Your project can address:
- Disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- Earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
- Tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
Project costs: £250k-£4m
Deadline date: 26/08/21
AI in Health & Care Award Round 3
The AI in Health and Care Award supports AI technologies across the spectrum of development, from initial feasibility to evaluation within clinical pathways in the NHS and social care settings, to the point that they could be nationally commissioned.
- Intelligent operational automation.
Project costs: £500k-£7m
Deadline date: 06/09/21
NHS Future Hospitals Initiative
This opportunity is aimed at fostering activities bringing space technology that contributes towards shaping the NHS Future Hospital project initiative.
- Logistical aspects (e.g. track and trace of goods, smart transportation)
- Improved patients reach (e.g. tele-rehabilitation, tele-homecare)
- Space-derived diagnostic tools (e.g. imaging and monitoring solutions)
- Diagnostic collaboration networks (e.g. Artificial Intelligence assisted diagnostic service, transportable point of care solutions)
Of the project costs: 50-80%
Deadline date: 30/09/22
FREE Project Consultations
Granted Consultancy’s team of knowledgeable experts understand exactly what funders are looking for, and what steps your business needs to take in order to unlock essential funding. They offer free project consultations to qualifying prospective clients.
Click here to get in touch with Granted Consultancy today regarding free consultation.