Digital transformation to help you thrive
Businesses who have become truly digital have not just survived but thrived during the challenges of the pandemic and post-Brexit Britain.
As Brexit makes trading tougher in some places, there are opportunities to open up new markets at home and abroad.
But businesses need to operate digitally in order to be competitive, efficient and productive.
There is a weight of evidence that shows that businesses who have embraced becoming truly digital have far out-performed those that have not.
We can help make you digital
Devon & Plymouth Chamber has secured funding to help businesses across Devon by offering practical, helpful and valuable support.
This is about more than simply offering digital upskilling, but about taking every aspect of a business into the digital world.
The support provided will be in the form of events, seminars, training, programmes and one-to-one sessions that show demonstrable value and outcomes.
These activities will be interactive, include participants working on their own business and receiving feedback, and include peer to peer and professional expert support.
What to expect
Sessions will cover all aspects of taking your business digital and are open to micro, small and medium sized business no matter what sector, product or service you offer.
- Preparing for e-commerce, including payment systems and marketing your services online
- Managing your data using CMS and CRM systems
- Internal and external communications and Cloud networking
- Digital Marketing and SEO – using the web and social media to reach new markets
- Contracts and legalities
- Logistics and supply chains
- Local procurement, bidding and tendering
- Video conferencing to deliver professional and other services (including health, wellbeing and training) online
- Online booking systems
- Internationalisation, including
- How to begin importing and exporting
- How to access new markets, including virtual trade missions
- Customs procedures and documentation, Rules of Origin Training
- The Circular Economy – making your business financially and environmentally sustainable
In addition to the group sessions you will also get the opportunity to connect with an expert who will be able to mentor you on a specific area of digitalisation most relevant to your needs.
Due to funding places are limited but if you would like to find out more or register for the programme please follow this link.
The programme will run from mid-October to mid-March 2022 and is fully funded by Devon County Council.
Register here: https://devonchamber.co.uk/taking-business-digital/