Applications are open for the Medilink South West Innovation Awards 2021.
Applications are now open for our 2021 Virtual Awards which celebrate outstanding achievements in the South West life science and health technology communities.
We welcome applicants to apply for as many of the categories below as they feel are relevant to them:
Partnership with the NHS
Applications Deadline: 9am Monday 15th February 2021
Advice for Applicants…
– The more information you can include in your answers, the better. The judges are looking for punchy statements about your work and achievements, backed up by evidence.
– When presenting data, it’s good to apply some originality. If you can present your work with a bit of creativity and style, this can really add to your application.
– Feel free to include links to you work within your answers or separately on 1 x side of A4. The same applies to any relevant images/graphs/data.
– Last but not least, let your enthusiasm for your work show. This is your opportunity to highlight your company’s hard work and to gain recognition on both a local and national level.
– There is no limit to how many categories you can apply for, if you feel you are eligible for multiple Awards, then simply complete 1 x application pack, but make sure to complete the category checklist on the first page.
We look forward to receiving your applications. Good luck!
To apply, please complete the application pack, and submit to Contact@MedilinkSouthWest.com along with a high resolution copy of your organisation logo.
Other notable success stories include HCI, Speechtools, Airway Medical and Somnus Scinetific who’ve all gone on to the secure competitive funding, grants and contracts this year. These Awards are all about celebrating the often unseen work of healthcare innovators in the South West. The Health Tech community here is thriving and its many businesses and organisations have risen to the immense challenges of this year with hard work and dedication. You can read more about previous nominees’ work and continues successes over on our website.