Barclays are hosting their AI for Good event, on Thursday 15th July, from 12:30 to 13:30.
This event aims to help more people understand what careers in technology might look like in reality. Often people believe technology is only suited for one sort of person but that is so very far from the truth.
Hear from a range of individuals with very different journeys discussing their thoughts on the good that AI can do and the contribution it is making to society. You’ll walk away with a better understand of not only how AI is being used but how you could fit perfectly into the world of technology.
Our wonderful speakers include:
- Charles Eales, Social Impact Lead, AI for Good, Microsoft Philanthropies
- Peter Hedley, CTO, Recycleye
- Dr. Djamila Amimar, Founder, Mind Senses Global
- Tim Hannibal, Chief Partner Officer, Transparity
- Beth Barnes, External AI Eagle, Barclays / Host
Register for the event here: AI for Good – Register (barclays.com)