A FESTIVAL OF DISCOVERING AND EXPLORING THE PAST, CREATING THE PRESENT AND IMAGINING THE FUTURE.
- Dr Lauren Ansell, Research Fellow in Data Science and Statistics
- Professor Sheena Asthana, Director of the Plymouth Institute of Health & Care Research
- Dr Harry Bennett, Associate Professor in History
- Dr Sarah Boulton, Associate Professor in Active Neotectonics and Co-founder of Girls into Geoscience (GiG)
- Dr Verity Campbell-Barr, Associate Professor in Early Childhood Studies
- Professor Anthony Caleshu, Associate Head of School, English and Creative Writing
- Professor James Daybell, Associate Dean of Research
- Dr Jodie Fisher, Senior Technician School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Co-founder of Girls into Geoscience (GiG)
- Louis Halewood, Philip Nicholas Lecturer in Maritime History
- Dr Anton Ilderton, Association Professor of Theoretical Physics
- Dr Tina Joshi, Lecturer in Molecular Microbiology
- Professor Bridie Kent, Professor of Leadership Nursing
- Jason Lowther, Associate Head of School, Law
- Dr Klara Lucznik, Research Fellow in Health, Wellbeing and Economy
- Dr Elaine Murphy, Associate Professor of Maritime History
- Professor Mike Phillips, Professor of Interdisciplinary Arts
- Professor Jerry Roberts, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research and Enterprise
- Dr Natasha Stephen, Director of Plymouth Electron Microscopy Centre
- Professor Iain Stewart, Director of the Sustainable Earth Institute
- Professor Richard Thompson OBE FRS, Director of the Marine Institute
- Dr Oliver Tills, Senior Research Fellow, School of Biological and Marine Sciences.
Our events are highlighted below, book your place to find out more about research across science, heritage and history, and the path these academics took to become some of the world’s leading researchers in their field.
FUTURES2020 is funded by the European Commission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions; delivered collaboratively by the University of Bath, Bath Spa University, University of Bristol, University of Exeter and the University of Plymouth.