FREE Business Support Interactive Workshop – Meet the Bid Writing Expert Including FREE Lunch on both days
This 2-day (12-hour) workshop will be delivered by Naomi Fox-Smith who is an experienced and successful Bid Writer, winning millions of pounds of contracts and grant funding through her mastery of the (dark) art of bid writing. She has learnt the language of procurement and uncovered the secrets of writing and presenting information to impress bid evaluators.
Naomi’s Bid Coach business provides SMEs with bid support services, and to help more people win bids, her expertise and experience from the past 15-years has been distilled into “Bid Skills for Success”, her high-impact training course.
Delegates will learn:
• Where and how to search for bids and grants
• Assessing contract suitability
• Tracking live opportunities and portal management
• Finding Contracts/Funding, planning the approach and identifying resources
• Devising a win-theme
• Creating a project plan and bid strategy
• How to register your details on a bid portal (or review existing profile)
• Developing responses and structuring answers
• How to demonstrate credibility and capability
• Opportunity to review any proposals that you are currently working on
• Effective review, checking compliance and managing last minute changes and finally submission
• Managing a tender win or moving on from an unsuccessful bid
• … and much more
There will be opportunities to ask questions and receive bespoke advice during the sessions along with a FREE lunch and refreshments on both days.
We will contact you with the joining details once you have registered. Please book early to avoid disappointment as spaces for Meet the Expert Workshops are limited and sell out very quickly.
The business support programme is EU funded and completely free to eligible SMEs based across Devon.
Any queries please contact:
Sandy Gianni, Senior Economic Development Officer
T 01752 304373
M 07790 880455