THE TRANSITION FROM TREADING WATER TO RESTORING PRE-COVID OPERATIONS COULD EXHAUST YOUR CASHFLOW. WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW TO GET PREPARED?
ABOUT THIS EVENT
When we emerge from lockdown, cashflow will be a key factor separating those who scale from those who slump.
In this webinar, we explore the critical steps you need to be considering, ensuring that you’re ready to fund operations and grow once restrictions are lifted.
We’ll start with cashflow forecasting and scenario planning. Businesses will need to spend – on wages, stock, equipment and premises – before they can earn so it’s essential to understand your cash requirements and factor that into fundraising.
Choosing the right funding route for you is the next critical step. We’ll highlight the essential questions you need to ask yourself before assessing options like bank loans, CBILS and invoice, trade and asset finance.
Finally, we’ll be sharing tips on how to effectively extend your Bounce Back Loan; buying yourself another 12 months free of repayments – potentially giving you time to get back on track when we emerge from lockdown.
Key topics covered:
- How to find flexible alternative finance options tailored to your business needs
- How to manage credit and use it to recover and scale rapidly
- How to improve your business’ financial resilience
At the end of the webinar, you will have:
- An understanding of the key cashflow challenges you’re likely to face and the steps you can take to hit the ground running once restrictions lift
- How to assess finance options, including: invoice finance, trade finance and asset finance, bounce back loans and CBILS with an open, critical mind
Who should participate in the webinar?
- High growth, innovative SMEs focused on survival and growth
- Business owners wanting clarification on types of finance available
After the webinar, fully funded support from Innovate UK EDGE will be available to eligible businesses, including:
- A full financial health check
- One to one, fully funded advice on your business’ finances
- Support in creating reports for investors and financiers
Innovate 2021 webinar series
This webinar is part of Innovate UK EDGE’s ‘Innovate 2021’ series on supporting growing and scaling businesses.
We’ll also be covering the bespoke support available from Innovate UK EDGE and how our innovation and growth specialists can help your business build on its internal strengths and capabilities, find new opportunities and access funding and finance. Click here to view details and register for other webinars.
Ruth Bethel, Finance Specialist, Innovate UK EDGE.
Ruth’s long career in finance has included work in domestic and international banking; personal investment; and commercial finance including insurance broking; asset finance and invoice and trade finance.