HELP US EMPOWER THE IDEAS AND ENERGY OF A BETTER FUTURE
In collaboration with startup partners and innovation experts from a range of business backgrounds, Techstars are inviting creative people from all across Plymouth and beyond to join them for a Startup Weekend with a focus on Culture and Tourism.
They are looking for new and innovative ideas that will improve Culture and Tourism, and to help bring them to life.
What is a Techstars Startup Weekend?
- A startup weekend is a 3-day programme designed for those who want to learn how to start their own business by taking a raw idea from concept to creation.
- Techstars is a global community of local event organisers in more than 100 cities worldwide – supporting and empowering more budding entrepreneurs than ever before!
- An opportunity to transform your rough ideas into a business model in just 54 hours, then pitch the idea to a panel of judges
- A gathering of rockstars where you can network, collaborate, and learn new skills
- An immersive learning experience that leads to a certificate in startup innovation!
Register by Thursday 10th March. Find out more and register here.