A ONE-DAY COURSE THAT QUALIFIES YOU AS A MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID CHAMPION!
This is an internationally recognised qualification awarded by MHFA England and accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
- Managers and employees seeking to improve wellbeing in the workplace
- Individuals who would like to learn more about enhancing wellbeing and supporting others with mental health issues, such as, depression and anxiety
At the end of the course you will have:
- Knowledge about some of the most common mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety
- An understanding of how to build a mentally healthy workplace
- Ideas on how to support positive wellbeing for yourself and others
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support someone in distress
- Knowledge to help someone on their road to recovery
- An internationally recognised qualification to add to your profile
We also provide these courses on a bespoke basis for groups and organisations throughout England. These tailored programmes can be based at your chosen location on a date that is convenient for you. Please contact us for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org