Many entrepreneurs are confused by the fundraising landscape and to help them navigate it better, Barclays are running a programme to demystify the funding options available to founders and entrepreneurs, and provide the skills and knowledge needed to fund business growth.
The next Funding Readiness programme will run in October and November 2021, with a Demo Day for selected businesses being held in January 2022, with tailored demo day support held in December 2021.
The programme is designed to demystify the funding options available to you and provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to fund business growth. Sessions will cover grant funding, crowdfunding equity investment, as well as other funding options.
The programme will be delivered online and by joining you will:
- Improve your knowledge of innovation grant funding, crowd funding and equity investment, the three main components of the programme, and we will touch on other funding options available
- Learn about the available grant funds, funding requirements and what makes a compelling grant application
- Understand how to plan a crowdfunding campaign, how to pitch your project and how to successfully market your campaign
- Opportunity to connect, network and learn from a cohort of other ambitious businesses
- Attend virtual workshops
- Have access to online educational content
- Receive additional support from the Eagle Labs team after the programme ends; including mentoring
- Receive 1:1 mentoring support from a grant and/or crowdfunding expert*
- Tailored and 1:1 investor readiness support: to shape and deliver a compelling pitch to investors as well as deck and pitch feedback*
- January 2022 Demo day
To find out more about Funding Readiness Programme visit: https://labs.uk.barclays/capital-enterprise
To find out more about Plymouth Science Park visit: https://www.plymouthsciencepark.com/